Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Have you ever felt out of place? Like you didn't belong? Or maybe you just can't do anything right? I understand how you feel :( I woke up today, and I was going to have a great day and not worry about drama and school social stuff, yet what happens? Yup, drama, well i guess that's the life of a high school junior, oh wells :p If anyone reading this thinks about i would love some prayer right now :) Getting through the rest of this week is going to be interesting, painful, and hard just to name a few.

Then I remembered I have Jesus on my side :) He is my strength and portion forever. I know that this does not get rid of the pain and if you're feeling like me does not change the fact that the drama is still there, however, it does give us hope and joy :) God loves us and is our stronghold in times of distress and danger :) Our rock and our shield and someone whom we can rely on no matter what :)

No comments:

Post a Comment