Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Not Ready for Goodbye...

As you go through the school year, most of the time, all you want is to be done. Can't it be summer already is what most people say. I would say i fit into that category, well that was until now. All finals are finished, and possibly all finals for the rest of my high school :) Today was the last day, clean up the school day and pack up your lockers. Tomorrow is field day and Friday is awards ceremony. All i wanted was to be done school and get on with summer. But, now, looking back at the year I realized I'm going to miss everyone soo much. Seniors are gone and heading off to college and my class, all 8 of us, will be down to three. As i was thinking back over the memories we had, the inside jokes, and the lunch conversations it made me realize how much of a family we really are and were :) You guys I'm really going to miss you next year, more then you know. Even if at times I got annoyed, I want you to know that you guys will always my class even when you leave next year, our senior class will still be you guys. Oh and you guys better come to graduation, because you're sitting right behind us :P I love you guys and will miss you soo much :( That crazy 10-year reunion we always talk about somebody needs to organize :) Ryan, Joel, Sam, Nick, Dan, Dan and Joel  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment