Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Weird Compliments.....ummm thank you?

Have you ever been complimented, yet your not entirely sure how to respond? It's one of those: "ummm thank you?" responses. Well I started a few years ago making a "book" of all the weird compliments I have gotten over the years. Today I think I just got the best one. In talking to my best friend, we were talking about how long my hair was and he was saying how much he likes it. Yet his compliment was: "Yeah it's soo long, and pretty and warm". Warm? That's a new one, but don't worry it gets better lol. I proceeded to question the warm compliment and got "yes, it's warm like a blanket made from Norwegian alpaca belly fur". Haha :) Not really sure how to respond to that, my hair got compared to this little guy: (and then blanket underneath)



No comments:

Post a Comment