Thursday, February 7, 2013

Etiquette Class

Today I didn't have my last two period's of the day (British & American History and Literature), instead we had a lady come in to teach us Etiquette. How to set a table, properly address someone, excuse yourself from the table, eat your food, etc. She had some very funny stories to tell and even a way to remember how everything goes. Surprisingly my 11th grade class had the best etiquette out of 10-12th grades. I love my class :) Only two girls and the rest boys we are like one big family; i'll be sad to see a lot of them leave next year. Totally worth skipping out on history and literature! Though she was very feminist, "girls we are equal to the men and everything does not need to be different for us". Haha though one of my best friends made sure to point that out across the table :p love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment